Name: Boudin Oy
Address: Kaskisaarentie 9, 00340 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +358 50 553 5050
Business ID: 2390759-6
- What Personal Data Do We Collect and How?
We collect certain personal data about you that we receive automatically when you use our website. This includes information concerning the exploitation of our website and content, technical information from your browser as well as the cookies and information related to them.
In addition, personal data are collected by voluntarily submit on our website:
- Your name
- Your contact details such as address, e-mail, and phone number
- Company name
4.Basis for and Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
The basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest based on our purposes of use determined below. We may also send you electronic direct marketing messages based on your consent.
We process your personal data to:
- process and reply to your requests
- present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
- monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
- monitor the efficiency of our sales promotion and marketing campaigns
- advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law
- improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
5.Regular Disclosures and Transfers of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data may be transferred to our business partners and subcontractors which are Amazon Web Services, Louhi Oy, Google LLC and LinkedIn.
6.Third Party Services and External Websites
Our websites may include links to third party websites. Please take into account that we don’t control, and aren’t responsible for, the content of practices of such websites, which are also subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
7.Transfers of Your Personal Data outside the EU or European Economic Area
We transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in accordance with the data protection legislation. The operators we transfer your data are as follows: Amazon Web Services, Louhi Oy, Google LLC and LinkedIn.
In all situations, we transfer your personal data outside the EU or the European Economic Area only based on one of the lawful grounds mentioned below:
- the EU Commission has decided that the recipient country in question ensures an adequate level of protection
- we have established appropriate safeguards for the transfer of personal data by using the standard data protection clauses approved by the Commission. You shall then have the right to obtain a copy of such standard clauses by contacting us in the manner described in the section ‘Contacts’, or
- you have given your explicit consent for the transfer of your personal data or another lawful basis for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU or EEA exists
8.Principles for the Retention of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be retained for longer if applicable legislation or our contractual obligations towards third parties require a longer retention period.
9.Your rights With Respect to Personal Data
You have the right to prohibit us from processing your personal data for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling and other marketing communication, market research and opinion polls (opt-out) by informing us thereof. You may give us channel-specific consents and prohibitions concerning direct marketing (e.g. prohibit marketing messages sent by e-mail but allow marketing messages sent by mail).
In addition, you have the right to, according to applicable data protection legislation, at any time:
- be informed about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to data relating to you and review your personal data we process
- require rectification and completion or erasure of inaccurate and incorrect personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation in so far as the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest, and
- obtain a restriction of processing of your personal data
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state of your habitual residence or place of work, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
10.Principles of Data Security
We respect the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ several security technologies and measures to protect and prevent your personal data stored on our servers from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Our servers are located in a controlled and secured environment and user credentials are required to access the environment and personal data.
11.Information on Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us
- Providing you the Boudin websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of an Boudin website
- Measuring your use of Boudin websites so that we can improve them
Tel: +358-50-553 5050